Stardust Dueling Academy
Stardust Dueling Academy is a professional academy that is looking for professional duelists. It is the best home for duelists to learn in and duel. We are always upgrading ourself. We want to be famous between other academies. So we need everyones help.
Register now.
Stardust Dueling Academy
Stardust Dueling Academy is a professional academy that is looking for professional duelists. It is the best home for duelists to learn in and duel. We are always upgrading ourself. We want to be famous between other academies. So we need everyones help.
Register now.
Stardust Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Academy is Officially Grand opened for users to join. Register now and earn the best benefits.

Yuri Bakura Testing Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri Bakura
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Yuri Bakura

Male
Capricorn Dog
Name Name : Yuri Bakura
Credits Credits : 4069

Duelist Info
Win & Lose: 11/17
Duelist Level: 10
Duelist EXP:
Yuri Bakura Testing Office Left_bar_bleue598/1000Yuri Bakura Testing Office Empty_bar_bleue  (598/1000)

Yuri Bakura Testing Office Empty
PostSubject: Yuri Bakura Testing Office   Yuri Bakura Testing Office EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Karimgh and Judgement will be busy for now so anyone who wanna get test just post a message here. I will try to contact you as fast as possible. Before you want to get test from me, make sure your deck dun have ban cards. No Light Sworn, Gladiator Beast, Black Wing, Burn and Exodia. This is the rules for test.

Join this hamachi to contact me

Net-Bakura-Clan
Pass-1234
Back to top Go down
http://www.stardustacademy.forumotion.net
greatmaster8

Male
Libra Horse
Name Name : greatmaster8
Credits Credits : 1000

Duelist Info
Win & Lose: 0/0
Duelist Level: 1
Duelist EXP:
Yuri Bakura Testing Office Left_bar_bleue0/100Yuri Bakura Testing Office Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Bakura Testing Office   Yuri Bakura Testing Office EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:00 pm

I'm ready to be tested Smile Let me know when you want to do the test.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Yuri Bakura

Male
Capricorn Dog
Name Name : Yuri Bakura
Credits Credits : 4069

Duelist Info
Win & Lose: 11/17
Duelist Level: 10
Duelist EXP:
Yuri Bakura Testing Office Left_bar_bleue598/1000Yuri Bakura Testing Office Empty_bar_bleue  (598/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Bakura Testing Office   Yuri Bakura Testing Office EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:53 pm

Well, join my hamachi and tell me what time you will online, cause i call u so many time at hamachi there but you din reply me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.stardustacademy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Bakura Testing Office   Yuri Bakura Testing Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuri Bakura Testing Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stardust Dueling Academy :: SDA Staff Building :: Testers Office-
Jump to: