Stardust Dueling Academy
Stardust Dueling Academy is a professional academy that is looking for professional duelists. It is the best home for duelists to learn in and duel. We are always upgrading ourself. We want to be famous between other academies. So we need everyones help.
Register now.
Stardust Dueling Academy
Stardust Dueling Academy is a professional academy that is looking for professional duelists. It is the best home for duelists to learn in and duel. We are always upgrading ourself. We want to be famous between other academies. So we need everyones help.
Register now.
Stardust Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Academy is Officially Grand opened for users to join. Register now and earn the best benefits.

im here 2 duel!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kairi_X
Ra yellow Dorm.
Ra yellow Dorm.
kairi_X

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Name Name : kairi_X
Credits Credits : 930

Duelist Info
Win & Lose: 0/1
Duelist Level: 1
Duelist EXP:
im here 2 duel!!! Left_bar_bleue0/100im here 2 duel!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

im here 2 duel!!! Empty
PostSubject: im here 2 duel!!!   im here 2 duel!!! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:47 pm

hey guys.im kairi_X.ive been playin yugioh since i waz a pre teen.ive only started playin yugioh online 4 bout a couple of wks now but i caught on quick.i won som duels and lost som but i never give up and alwayz believe in fair play.i hope to experience som awesome duels here Very Happy .later
Back to top Go down

im here 2 duel!!!
Page 1 of 1