Stardust Dueling Academy
Stardust Dueling Academy is a professional academy that is looking for professional duelists. It is the best home for duelists to learn in and duel. We are always upgrading ourself. We want to be famous between other academies. So we need everyones help.
Register now.
Stardust Dueling Academy
Stardust Dueling Academy is a professional academy that is looking for professional duelists. It is the best home for duelists to learn in and duel. We are always upgrading ourself. We want to be famous between other academies. So we need everyones help.
Register now.
Stardust Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Academy is Officially Grand opened for users to join. Register now and earn the best benefits.

Meghmen's Room =D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meghmen
Slifer Red Dorm
Slifer Red Dorm
meghmen

Male
Gemini Rooster
Name Name : _MeGhMeN_
Credits Credits : 1440

Duelist Info
Win & Lose: 5/6
Duelist Level: 2
Duelist EXP:
Meghmen's Room =D Left_bar_bleue35/200Meghmen's Room =D Empty_bar_bleue  (35/200)

Meghmen's Room =D Empty
PostSubject: Meghmen's Room =D   Meghmen's Room =D EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:53 pm

Hey there guys , i'm meghmen and this is my room ^^
anything about duels , or anything else is just call =D

see ya ^^

Obs:I'm in slifer dorm but am rated as obelisk =D
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Yuri Bakura

Male
Capricorn Dog
Name Name : Yuri Bakura
Credits Credits : 4069

Duelist Info
Win & Lose: 11/17
Duelist Level: 10
Duelist EXP:
Meghmen's Room =D Left_bar_bleue598/1000Meghmen's Room =D Empty_bar_bleue  (598/1000)

Meghmen's Room =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghmen's Room =D   Meghmen's Room =D EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:18 pm

i still waiting for kairi to reply the duel u people duel. He must confirm b4 i add points and credits to you. If u got time call him to reply thx
Back to top Go down
http://www.stardustacademy.forumotion.net

Meghmen's Room =D
Page 1 of 1