Stardust Dueling Academy
Stardust Dueling Academy is a professional academy that is looking for professional duelists. It is the best home for duelists to learn in and duel. We are always upgrading ourself. We want to be famous between other academies. So we need everyones help.
Register now.
Stardust Dueling Academy
Stardust Dueling Academy is a professional academy that is looking for professional duelists. It is the best home for duelists to learn in and duel. We are always upgrading ourself. We want to be famous between other academies. So we need everyones help.
Register now.
Stardust Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Academy is Officially Grand opened for users to join. Register now and earn the best benefits.

Jack Moore Is Back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JackMoore
JackMoore

Male
Virgo Monkey
Name Name : Jack Moore
Credits Credits : 1000

Duelist Info
Win & Lose: 0/0
Duelist Level: 1
Duelist EXP:
Jack Moore Is Back Left_bar_bleue0/100Jack Moore Is Back Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Jack Moore Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Jack Moore Is Back   Jack Moore Is Back EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Well some people may know me some not , but I was part of academy before it moved , so hello again everyone , at the moment Iam writing this iam redownloading kcvds and in the other words I am back in the game Very Happy P.S I hope i still know how to play lol
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Yuri Bakura

Male
Capricorn Dog
Name Name : Yuri Bakura
Credits Credits : 4069

Duelist Info
Win & Lose: 11/17
Duelist Level: 10
Duelist EXP:
Jack Moore Is Back Left_bar_bleue598/1000Jack Moore Is Back Empty_bar_bleue  (598/1000)

Jack Moore Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Moore Is Back   Jack Moore Is Back EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:55 am

karimgh back for one day ... then missing again
zzz dunno what happen to karimgh ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.stardustacademy.forumotion.net

Jack Moore Is Back
Page 1 of 1