Stardust Dueling Academy
Stardust Dueling Academy is a professional academy that is looking for professional duelists. It is the best home for duelists to learn in and duel. We are always upgrading ourself. We want to be famous between other academies. So we need everyones help.
Register now.
Stardust Dueling Academy
Stardust Dueling Academy is a professional academy that is looking for professional duelists. It is the best home for duelists to learn in and duel. We are always upgrading ourself. We want to be famous between other academies. So we need everyones help.
Register now.
Stardust Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Academy is Officially Grand opened for users to join. Register now and earn the best benefits.

Liquid Night Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Liquid Night Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Liquid Night Introduction   Liquid Night Introduction EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:48 pm

Hi everyone.
Name's Liquid Night and i hope i like it here and can make a contribution. Smile

History:
I've been playing yu-gi-oh for years but only got internet today. Spent the whole afternoon downloading KCVDS and wadrering around Kaiba Corporation, saw a link from a member (karimgh) and here i am.

I am not a retard but would apreciate all advice! Smile
Back to top Go down
karimgh
Stardust Master
Stardust Master
karimgh

Male
Name Name : Karimgh
Credits Credits : 100001

Duelist Info
Win & Lose: 0/0
Duelist Level: 99
Duelist EXP:
Liquid Night Introduction Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Liquid Night Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

PostSubject: Hello There   Liquid Night Introduction EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Hey there Liquid, we are so happy that we have members that really want to make a difference.
First of all, read our rules if you didnt already.
2nd: If you are really new to KCVDS you can watch our tutorials in Question Room. They will help you out alot. When it comes to dueling, you can duel me in a test duel to explain to you anything important you must to know and the basic controls to play KCVDS I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Karimgh
SDA Admin and creator
Back to top Go down
https://stardustacademy.forumotion.net
kairi_X
Ra yellow Dorm.
Ra yellow Dorm.
kairi_X

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Name Name : kairi_X
Credits Credits : 930

Duelist Info
Win & Lose: 0/1
Duelist Level: 1
Duelist EXP:
Liquid Night Introduction Left_bar_bleue0/100Liquid Night Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Night Introduction   Liquid Night Introduction EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:51 am

hey guys.im kairi_X.ive been playin yugioh since i waz a pre teen.ive only started playin yugioh online 4 bout a couple of wks now but i caught on quick.i won som duels and lost som but i never give up and alwayz believe in fair play.i hope to experience som awesome duels here Very Happy .later
Back to top Go down
karimgh
Stardust Master
Stardust Master
karimgh

Male
Name Name : Karimgh
Credits Credits : 100001

Duelist Info
Win & Lose: 0/0
Duelist Level: 99
Duelist EXP:
Liquid Night Introduction Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Liquid Night Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Night Introduction   Liquid Night Introduction EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:39 am

Hey there kairi_X welcome to the SDA,.... you know you can post this beautiful intro in a new topic better than replying it. just copy and paste it and leave the rest on me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://stardustacademy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Night Introduction   Liquid Night Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Liquid Night Introduction
Page 1 of 1